Sonic: New Adventure Sonic: New Adventure

Play Button

The play button doesn't seem to be working. :C

Hexthemaster responds:

See now if it works for you.

Buddy the Baby Seal Buddy the Baby Seal

Nice!

I was definitely not expecting THAT ending, though an ending like it. I like it!

anime munters anime munters

Yup.

Hilariously gay as usual. I completely approve of this well-animated flash.

World of Glory World of Glory

...

Hm... Well, the controls are weird in the first place and the attack/dash effects don't seem to be working. It's an interesting concept, but it's hard to enjoy it when you can't attack. :C

Simple Snake 2! Simple Snake 2!

Nice!

You hit the nail on the head when you named this Simple Snake. It is extremely simple, but I found it to be challenging in comparison to most Snake games I've played. It is faster then usual and you add more then one red square to your snake every time you eat a green one.

Overall, this was a well-put together game. A simple classic.

Well Mahjong 2! Well Mahjong 2!

Very nice!

I forgot how much I enjoy Mahjong until I played this game. I found it very entertaining and extremely well made!

However, the only thing I would change is the horrible POPPING! It was alright at first, but once I hit my stride, it just got unbearable.

Other then that, a fantastic game. The designs were cute and well-done and the scoring system as well as the online gaming system is awesome. :D

C Scale Cornet/Trumpet C Scale Cornet/Trumpet

Alright.

Alright, this is more my expertise. I play trumpet/coronet! :D

First off, you actually don't sound half-bad. It's a little amateur sounding, but not actually bad. Your tempo is ALL over the place, but I like the certain jazzy-ness that came in throughout it and how you tried to make a boring old C scale sound interesting. To improve your sound, I suggest good old buzzing and breathing practice, as well as lip slurs and Remmingtons (sp? I've never seen that exercise written before...)

Trumpets and coronets are noble instruments and a good choice if you have an ego big enough to fill it! :D (Band humor.)

AccountableMasses responds:

LOL.... nice one. Anyways thanks for the input... never heard of remmingtons though...

Bye Bye Black Bird Soprano Sax Bye Bye Black Bird Soprano Sax

Soprano sax is one of my favorite instruments and it is not supposed to sound like that. I am terribly sorry for the negative review, but it sounds like you were strangling your instrument.

Try lightening your tongue, using STEADY air and keeping it blowing through your tongue (not stopping it). Keep your tempo in mind (possibly a metronome?) and practice, practice, practice. Squeaking isn't acceptable when you can re-record. I can't offer any specific advise, since I'm a brass player, but try just to get INTO the song. Make it musical!

Other then that, it sounds like it could be a good song. If this is an existing song, might I recommend listening to it on repeat for about thirty minutes and really getting a feeling for it?

Again, I'm sorry for the negative review. I realize it isn't easy posting your performance on the internet. :3

Super Biker ( Techno Remake ) Super Biker ( Techno Remake )

Nice!

I enjoyed this! It had a nice back beat and I enjoyed all the little changes that went on with the tempo. Keep up the good work!

Pac Man? Pac Man?

Whoa.

I have to agree with Mindless138 on this one. If you played Pacman on a REALLY bad acid trip, this would be it.

I love the originality here and the extremely dramatic way you drew the ghosts. Excellent job!